Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 16:17:29 UTC

JSON extension doesn't parse entry extensions

Hi,

I've get an error working with json extension. I've noticed that json
extension doesn't show the entry extension texts. I include an example:

"extensions":[{
"name":"app:edited",
"attributes":{
"xmlns:app":"http://www.w3.org/2007/app"
},
"children":[//EDITED DATE MISSED
]
},{
"name":"georss:where",
"attributes":{
"xmlns:georss":"http://www.georss.org/georss/10"
},
"children":[{
"name":"gml:Point",
"attributes":{
"xmlns:gml":"http://www.opengis.net/gml"
},
"children":[{
"name":"gml:pos",
"attributes":{
},
"children":[//POINT MISSED
]
}
]
}
]
}

I send you a patch that fixes that. Despite this, the
openSearch element texts still aren't shown, xpath parser always
return 0 children for these elements. It will be great if anyone could
take a look.

Regards

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: JSON extension doesn't parse entry extensions

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in the trunk.

- James