Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Philippe A." <fu...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/26 17:49:22 UTC

MTOM attachment handling question

Say I have an operation receiving a long list of individual records via
MTOM (cached). The entire file takes 30 seconds to be transferred. Does
Axis force me to wait until the entire file is received before I can start
processing records?

--
Philippe

Re: MTOM attachment handling question

Posted by "Philippe A." <fu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like that has been implemented in 1.6.2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5107