Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2006/08/31 09:12:52 UTC

Upload huge file size: "The page cannot be displayed" browser er

 have an upload file operation in the web application.  The web server is
OC4J.

//UploadForm.jsp
<FORM NAME="InputForm" ACTION="UploadAction.jsp" METHOD="POST"
enctype=multipart/form-data>
<input type="file" name="fileName">
//etc ...
</FORM>

After I deploy the application to the web server, if I upload a small file
size, it is fine.

But if i upload huge data ,data is uploading but if any action button is
clicked
After 30 seconds, it has error "The page cannot be displayed" shown on the
web browser.

RE: Upload huge file size: "The page cannot be displayed" browser er

Posted by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com>.
I have found logger messages some difference

FAILURE LOGS with huge data

2006-08-31 14:33:19,840~DEBUG~org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor~
Validating input form properties

2006-08-31 14:33:19,840~DEBUG~org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor~
Rolling back multipart request

2006-08-31 14:33:19,840~DEBUG~org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor~
Validation failed, returning to '.page.order.rfq.main'

SUCCESS LOGS with few records

9,967~DEBUG~org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor~ Validating input form
properties

2006-08-31 14:40:39,967~DEBUG~org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor~ No
errors detected, accepting input

2006-08-31 14:40:39,967~DEBUG~org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor~
Looking for Action instance for class com.DispatchAction

Posted by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com>.
I dont understand the problem.

There is some problem after uploading more then 50 records.

Our Investigation found ,
My Struts Actionform is not geeting updated for http request after File
Upload with large data.

Request is not at all going even upto actionform after uploading more then
50-60 records.

Each record in my CSV file will be

12345,30245,1,07/07/2006,out,New

Posted by nuwan chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.

Posted by nuwan chandrasoma <my...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Are there any exceptions of any sort in console? What size is the file?