Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2007/12/26 22:51:27 UTC

Problems accessing continuum on our zone

I'm having problems accessing:

http://maven.zones.apache.org/continuum/

I get a 502 Proxy Error:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /continuum/.

Reason: Document contains no data

Apache/1.3.36 Server at maven.zones.apache.org Port 80

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Problems accessing continuum on our zone

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I've seen it's been down a bit recently - I haven't been actively
monitoring it though since the zone machine has been going through
maintenance and lost some disks that caused instability. There is a
new build machine earmarked by Apache infra but I'm not sure when it's
arriving.

I'll take a closer look. BTW, if you don't have access to the zone and
would like it, let one of us that have it know so we can add an
account for you :)

Cheers,
Brett