Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com> on 2004/07/22 10:18:42 UTC

RE: EJB + Struts + Hibernate

Hello Mark,
	How r u doin'? hope fine..
I have a question 4 u.. have u been running Hibernate on Tomcat 5.0?
I m having classpath problem In the sense that it complaints that it
cannot
Find the class net.sf.hibernate... CacheManager, which is included in
Hibernate's ehcache2.1.jar (something like that)

I made error go away by including it in my war file, but I was wondering
If I can put it instead in some of tomcat  \lib directories ..

Any clues?

Thanx and regards
	marco

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello,
	Yes I have now (and it's working fine).. I was wondering
Just if I could take it out to put in some other tomcat directories, in
Case I have more than one webapp that uses hibernate...

Regards
	marco

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@boxstuff.com>.
Hi Marco