Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Dino Edwards <di...@mydirectmail.net.INVALID> on 2022/12/01 14:47:39 UTC

TLS 1.3 SSLHandshakeException Protocol error

Hello,

I'm trying to get oidc to work with TLS 1.3 on the authentication endpoint.
When I had TLS 1.2 as an enabled protocol it worked with no problems. As
soon as I enabled TLS 1.3 only, the authentication fails with the following
error:

Rejected invalid OpenID token: JWT processing failed. Additional details:
[[17] Unable to process JOSE object (cause:
org.jose4j.lang.UnresolvableKeyException: Unable to find a suitable
verification key for JWS w/ header
{"alg":"RS256","kid":"be8eba","typ":"JWT"} due to an unexpected exception
(javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
protocol_version) while obtaining or using keys from JWKS endpoint at
https://auth.domain.tld/jwks.json)

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks

TLS 1.3 SSLHandshakeException Protocol error