Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jamie Davidson <Ja...@bridgewatersystems.com> on 2001/07/24 16:03:45 UTC

Any ideas how to make the GUI enforce ConfigElement uniqueness?

I am adding an in-house extension which allows the inclusion of Generator modules (where Generators will dynamically generate data for use within the UrlConfig class, for example).
Each Generator has a single SeedGenerator associated with it (SeedGenerator being an interface).

Any idea how I can extend the JMeter GUI model so that I can enforce SeedGenerator uniqueness for any given Generator?