Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 12:33:54 UTC

[STABLE] Trunk codebase stable and successful build post GORA_94 integration

Hi Folks,
Please see
https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/
Gora now guarantees native support for Java 7. Java 6 is not supported.
This seems to have been a trade off we've had to accept in order to move on
with the codebase.
I'm going to do a quick check over the codebase and in Jira and push a
release candidate for Gora 0.4.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: [STABLE] Trunk codebase stable and successful build post GORA_94 integration

Posted by Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.
Nice looking build! :) So I tried changing the Java7 configuration as I
also suspected was the main problem because the errors reported by Talat
were fixed on my local machine by changing the Java configuration to use
Java7.
Could you tell us where to find such configuration so I can do it as well
next time?
Thanks for doing this Lewis! and Thank you to tall the cool people that
helped on getting this out ;)

Renato M.