Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael McCutcheon <mi...@att.net> on 2011/08/20 22:08:16 UTC

Tomcat 7 Directory Alias (content outside war file)...how to?

Hello,

I keep reading about how tomcat 7 has the ability to have a war file
reference external content (i.e. a directory containing images) outside
of the war file.

Can someone point me to the documentation of this feature?

thanks,
Mike

Re: Tomcat 7 Directory Alias (content outside war file)...how to?

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 20/08/2011 21:08, Michael McCutcheon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I keep reading about how tomcat 7 has the ability to have a war file
> reference external content (i.e. a directory containing images) outside
> of the war file.
>
> Can someone point me to the documentation of this feature?

Here:

"aliases"