Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/02/24 03:50:11 UTC

VOTE - Changes to Xalan WebPage Infrastructure

VOTE
[1] Should "http://xalan.apache.org/" be placed under publishing
control of the infrastructure svnpubsub?

VOTE
[2] Should "http://xalan.staging.apache.org/" be created for
documentation project review?

The infrastructure team will mandate the transition to
svnpubsub for web page maintenance and publishing.  Static
web pages will need to be under the control of a subversion
repository.  A commit of new elements into the specified svn
repository tree will automatically publish the elements to the
Apache web hosting services.

(See: http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html#svnpubsub)

Re: VOTE - Changes to Xalan WebPage Infrastructure

Posted by Steve Hathaway <sh...@e-z.net>.
Thanks to Mike and Gregory,

-- VOTE NOT REQUIRED --

Thanks for your comments.  I still need a review of Xalan TLP pages before
committing the new format to the Apache infrastructure for web hosting.

I will want to add the web page construction sources to a proper place in
the Xalan subversion repository for web site maintenance.  This will support
automatic publishing and updates using the Apache Infrastructure svnpubsub
process.

The review and implementation of the Xalan TLP should be done before
scheduling the late release of Xalan-C for Version 1.11.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Isn't the staging URL just for sites based on Apache CMS? Didn't think we
were doing anything with CMS.