Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Aaron Markham <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/04 20:46:01 UTC

Re: [LAZY VOTE] Consolidating developer guide in one place (cwiki preferred)

I'd like to call for a lazy vote on this before proceeding. Already had
some +1s but let's be sure.

The vote is to move developer guide info to cwiki. User guides would remain
on the website.

Posted by Lin Yuan <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aaron,

Thanks a lot for effort. This consolidation will make it more convenient
for developers to find development resource and help to attract more
contributors.

I have also created a story to make it easy for developers to navigate from
mxnet.io: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MXNET-1002

Thanks!

Lin

Posted by Aaron Markham <aa...@gmail.com>.