Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ramakrishnakm <ra...@spanservices.com> on 2013/12/26 14:40:43 UTC

Active MQ configuration for 10000 durable subscribers

Hi,

Please provide the Active MQ configuration for the below mentioned
parameters:

OS: Centos Linux
JDK - 1.7
Providers/Topic- 10000
Subscribers - 10000

Currently, I have set the heap memory as 2GB, G1 Garbage collector and set
the basic tuning parameters and able to send the messages to 2000 durable
subscribers. And if I increase 50 more subscribers, it is not supporting.

Please let me know the configuration to support for 10000 subscribers.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Ramakrishna