Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com> on 2010/11/04 10:54:30 UTC

Good tutorial to get started with configuring James 3.x?

Is there any good up-to-date tutorial describing setup of James 3.0 on
Linux with MySQL/Postgres? If not, would anyone like to create one
with me? I'm currently setting up a James based mail server instance
for the first time, and have the feeling that we could need a bit more
documentation. If no-one else is interested, I'd still be start
working on it, and just ask the things I don't know here in the
mailing lists.

Raju

Re: Good tutorial to get started with configuring James 3.x?

Posted by Raju Bitter <r....@googlemail.com>.
Thanks, Eric. I'll add the information to that page, to have a quick
starter for anyone interested in using James.

Raju

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
+1