Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI" <Al...@CIGNA.com> on 2007/11/14 10:45:41 UTC

[ANN] Tapestry 5 book is available for pre-order

It can be pre-ordered from the publisher's website:

http://www.packtpub.com/tapestry5/book

Cheers,

Alexander

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Re: [ANN] Tapestry 5 book is available for pre-order

Posted by Francois Armand <fa...@linagora.com>.
Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI wrote:
> It can be pre-ordered from the publisher's website:
>
> http://www.packtpub.com/tapestry5/book

That's _really_    a good new, congratulations !

So bad that there is no PDF version :/

--
Francois Armand
Etudes & Développements J2EE

Re: [ANN] Tapestry 5 book is available for pre-order

Posted by Martijn Brinkers <ma...@gmail.com>.
The link has been renamed I guess

http://www.packtpub.com/tapestry-5/book

Martijn

Posted by Andy Huhn <am...@insightbb.com>.
Alexander,

Posted by Andy Huhn <am...@insightbb.com>.
Hi Alexander,

I know this is out of your control...but I thought you may have some
insight into the status.  Do you know how soon this book will be
available?  I've pre-ordered, and I'm very much looking forward to
getting my copy!

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <p....@albourne.com>.
This is good news!!

I don't mind buying the hard copy, but would really have prefered a PDF,
its easier to work with and searchable.

Peter