Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Spadez <ja...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/07 17:00:28 UTC

Geolocation in SOLR with PHP application

Hi,

I had a question. Im building a PHP search site using SOLR as the search
engine.

Im confused about how I build geolocation into my searches. Should I be
building the golocation system into my PHP application, or does SOLR have
this built in separately?

Are there examples of how to set this up online? I haven't been able to find
any.

James

Re: Geolocation in SOLR with PHP application

Posted by Adolfo Castro Menna <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Take a look at http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpatialSearch
Then from php, you need to pass the right parameters as described in the
link above.

Posted by Spadez <ja...@hotmail.com>.
A quick, bump, I could really do with some input on this please.