Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Luke Studley <Lu...@cerillion.com> on 2001/12/14 21:12:48 UTC

Setting content attributes

How do you set the values from scripting variables or the results of tag
library elements of attributes for output html tags when you are using XML
version of JSP?

E.g.
<link rel="StyleSheet" href="%= request.getContext %/stylesheet.css"/>

Simply puts the above string directly in the output (unsurprisingly - I was
getting desperate trying that). If I try to use <jsp:expression> instead the
page doesn't compile as the resulting fragment is not valid XML.

Apologies for the basic question - this is driving me nuts!!

Any pointers appreciated.

Luke