Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mariusz Sieraczkiewicz <ma...@o2.pl> on 2003/12/06 19:56:11 UTC

Flowscipt sendPage() with another flowscript

I have

sendPage("another-flow-page", {a : a, b : b});

in one flowscript page and I want to call another flow page with
sendPage() function.
How can I get passed object in the second flowscipt??

Regards, Mariusz

RE: Flowscipt sendPage() with another flowscript

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
From: Mariusz Sieraczkiewicz [mailto:mariusz-sieraczkiewicz@o2.pl]

> I have
>
> sendPage("another-flow-page", {a : a, b : b});
>
> in one flowscript page and I want to call another flow page with
> sendPage() function.

Never tried it this way ...
Why don't you call the function directly?

> How can I get passed object in the second flowscipt??

If you need it for some reason you can use a global variable which are
available within all Flowscripts of one sitemap (AFAIK). If you want to
pass objects between flowscripts of more than one sitemap you've to use
session attributes.

--
Reinhard