Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by "Lorenzi, Michael" <ml...@student.ethz.ch> on 2005/05/06 11:11:40 UTC

Dynamic Mapping of Complex Data Types

Hello All,

I looked for an easy way to invoke a Web Service with WSIF without having to pre-generate Java classes for the complex data types before I do the invocation.

I have seen that i can comfortably parse the types-section of the WSDL with the org.apache.wsif.schema.Parser class. Now it would be great if I could generate out of the SchemaType Objects some kind of Java Beans to do the mapping with.

The Class org.apache.wsif.compiler.schema.Schema2Java seemed useful to me, but i stopped look at it because it is marked as deprecated.

Why is Schema2Java deprecated? Is there a good option instead of it?