Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by griffo <sh...@nxtgig.com> on 2016/12/08 13:11:35 UTC

Click event issues in Android build

Hi new to this forum.

Flex mobile app iOS build is working well but when compiled for Android
there are many issues which seem to be caused by events that don't complete.
Some code runs while other code doesn't and this is for a MouseEvent.CLICK
event, animation or other custom events.

I've tried to build with the Flex SDK 4.14.1 & 4.15.0 with Air 19-23 and
have similar issues with every build so far.

If anyone has any ideas that could help here it would be much appreciated.

Re: Click event issues in Android build

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.
It might help if you could provide some example code that demonstrates the
issue on Android. If others can't easily run the code to reproduce on their
own devices, we can only guess what might be wrong.

By the way, have you tried connecting the debugger to the app while it's
running on Android? There might be a runtime error on Android only, and the
debugger can show you exactly where it's thrown.

- Josh