Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/03/24 21:08:52 UTC

Problems building with "mvn compile"

Hi,

currently there were problems building with “mvn compile” … the reason is that before the package phase no archives are being built and so they can’t be unpacked.
I took the problem to the maven user list and got two interesting pieces of information:

  1.  Using “mvn compile” isn’t recommended … using “mvn package” and “mvn verify” is preferred
  2.  Using the prepare-package phase

I ended up with shifting the unpacking of the web-client into the prepare-package phase. So if you now do a “mvn compile” it shouldn’t cause problems anymore.
If you do a “mvn package” all should be ok and if you insist on a “mvn prepare-package” … well in that case I guess you’re asking for trouble … and you will get it ;-)

Chris

AW: Problems building with "mvn compile"

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your effort and interesting to know.

Julian

Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

Betreff: Problems building with "mvn compile"