Posted to user@flink.apache.org by snack white <am...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/20 06:41:28 UTC

Flink rest api cancel job

Hi,
      When I using rest api to cancel my job , the rest 9 TM has been canceled quickly , but the other one TM is always cancelling status , someone can show me how can I solve the question .
Thanks,
White

Re: Flink rest api cancel job

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi White,

Can you describe your problem in more detail?

* What is your Flink version?
* How do you deploy the job (application / session cluster), (Kubernetes,
Docker, YARN, ...)
* What kind of job are you running (DataStream, Table/SQL, DataSet)?

Best, Fabian