Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Sung Kim <hu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 03:54:52 UTC

Using FindBugs, JLint, or PMD?

Dear developers,

I'm a software researcher at MIT. We are developing an algorithm to
reprioritize warnings from FindBugs, JLint, and PMD using the software
change history. I was wondering if you (or your project) use any of
bug finding tools including FindBugs, JLint, and PMD in the Lucene
development cycle.

Thanks in advance.
Sung Kim <hu...@csail.mit.edu>

Re: Using FindBugs, JLint, or PMD?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I'm a software researcher at MIT. We are developing an algorithm to
: reprioritize warnings from FindBugs, JLint, and PMD using the software
: change history. I was wondering if you (or your project) use any of
: bug finding tools including FindBugs, JLint, and PMD in the Lucene
: development cycle.

i played arround with integrating PMD into the Solr build
process (with an eye towards doing something similar with java-lucene if
itworks out), but i'm not actively working on it right now...

-Hoss