Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Cliff Lang <cl...@ipgroup.com> on 2001/08/31 16:08:31 UTC

tomcat-4.0-b7 startup failure (can't find org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector)

Platform: Win2000
JDK: jdk1.3.1
J2EE: j2sdk1.3 beta 2

Tried both the jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7.exe, and zip files, and both fail the
same on startup.
Everything looks right - warp.jar in server/lib  -
Even if I include server/lib/warp.jar in my classpath catalina still
doesn't find the WarpConnector class.

Any bugs I've missed?

Thanks,  Cliff

count = 0, total = 34
ERROR reading .\conf\server.xml
At Line 304 /Server/Service/Connector/
className=org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpConnector port=8008
minProcessors=5 maxProcessors=75 enableLookups=true
acceptCount=10 debug=0

Catalina.start: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: