Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by am...@census.gov on 2001/09/20 21:17:44 UTC

FOP support for number-rows-spanned property

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask such a question... if not, I
would appreciate some information on where to find a solution to this
problem :-

I've been trying to use the "number-rows-spanned" property to generate
tables in my PDF file using FOP 0.18.1. However, I keep getting errors - is
the "number-rows-spanned" property not implemented in FOP yet?

Thanks for your help
amit

Re: FOP support for number-rows-spanned property

Posted by "David S. Dixon" <dd...@leastsquares.com>.
Karen,

That's it -- thre spanning column has a long list-block that goes over to the next
page.  Okay, I can workaround by putting tables within tables.  Thanks.

-dd

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
David,

Posted by "David S. Dixon" <dd...@leastsquares.com>.