Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Pascual Queralt <pq...@yahoo.es> on 2006/01/09 20:00:41 UTC

org.eclipse.ui.plugin.AbstractUIPlugin

Hi to everyone!!

Well, I have a problem building one plugin.
In one of the files, specifically in the one that conforms the main class of the plugin appear the next error
The type org.eclipse.ui.plugin.AbstractUIPlugin cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from referenced .class files

and I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any idea ?

Many thanks.

   Pascual

Re: org.eclipse.ui.plugin.AbstractUIPlugin

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
I think you may have the wrong list...

What's the Velocity question?

WILL