Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by sudip shrestha <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/07 20:26:23 UTC

headers not in wsdl.

Is it possible to send implicit headers with WSDL (cxf generated) when doing
java first development?  I have an interceptor applied to a service that
checks the headers to make sure it contains a valid userid and pwd as shown
here:
<jaxws:inInterceptors>
          <ref bean="myInterceptor" />
</jaxws:inInterceptors>

I want this header requirement published in the generated WSDL doc. Do I
have to go WSDL first route for this....

Thanks.

Re: headers not in wsdl.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

This is answered in the faq:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/faq.html#FAQ-HowcanIaddsoapheaderstotherequest%252Fresponse%253F

Enjoy!
Dan

On May 7, 2008, at 2:26 PM, sudip shrestha wrote:

> Is it possible to send implicit headers with WSDL (cxf generated)
> when doing
> java first development?  I have an interceptor applied to a service
> that
> checks the headers to make sure it contains a valid userid and pwd
> as shown
> here:
> <jaxws:inInterceptors>
>          <ref bean="myInterceptor" />
> </jaxws:inInterceptors>
>
> I want this header requirement published in the generated WSDL doc.
> Do I
> have to go WSDL first route for this....
>
> Thanks.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org