Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by bowen <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/05 13:05:05 UTC

Make test error and hang, but t/TEST single one success.

If I make test. There are some errors and process hang during test echo_bbs2.

t/protocol/echo_bbs2....................ok 1/3   [always hang there]

However, if I use the mod_perl told debug method.
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#toc__C_make_test___Failures

I can test success.

All tests successful.

It proved my system setup is correct, right? But I still can not use
make test to batch test all the test scripts, and test still error and
hang there.

what should I do ? I do not want to test one by one after test hang point.