Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by osian <os...@osian.me.uk> on 2006/12/20 09:05:14 UTC

Consumer Receiving Messages

Hi,

Is there any way that I can determine, in my consumer, by asking either the
connection or the QueueSession (or any other way) if the consumer is
currently still active with the broker, i.e. the broker is still active and
handing out messages, but not to this specific consumer.

Note, I am using ActiveMQ4.1 and java1.4 along with WebObjects,

Thanks in advance,
Osian

Re: Consumer Receiving Messages

Posted by Marlon Santos <ms...@exist.com>.
Hi,

This may not be what you exactly wanted to do, but using advisory messages
can help you in a way or another. You can refer to this link
http://activemq.org/site/advisory-message.html
http://activemq.org/site/advisory-message.html

Regards,
Marlon

Posted by Marlon Santos <ms...@exist.com>.
Hi,

This may not be what you exactly wanted to do, but using advisory messages
can help you in a way or another. You refer to this link