Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by ? ? <fu...@live.com> on 2018/03/06 03:23:42 UTC

when use kafka streams to(topic) method sometime throw error?

hi:
I meet a problem today.
when I use kafka stream to consumer one topic and do mapValues() method,
and to another topic then .sometimes throw an error
this is code sample:
    new StreamsBuilder().stream(xxxtopic, Consumed.with(Serdes.String(), Serdes.String())).mapValus(method).to(newTopic).
sometimes it's work well but sometime it's throw error

to topic newTopic due to org.apache.kafka.common.errors.TimeoutException: Expiring 6 record(s) for newTopic-2: 30030 ms has passed since last attempt plus backoff time

funkyyj@live.com

Re: when use kafka streams to(topic) method sometime throw error?

Posted by Sharat Joshi <jo...@gmail.com>.
unsubscribe