Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Maria Polyakova <sk...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 20:21:08 UTC

[testing] Automate the generation of tests

Harmony team,

I'm wondering there is project with automation the generation of tests. And
where I can read about it.
Thank you!

Yours respectfully,
Maria

Re: [testing] Automate the generation of tests

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Maria, where have you heard about the tests? You may take a look here [1].

[1] http://markmail.org/message/wmhudewnviawe3dv

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24/Nov/2009 19:21, Maria Polyakova wrote:
>> Harmony team,
>>
>> I'm wondering there is project with automation the generation of tests. And
>> where I can read about it.
>> Thank you!
>
> Hi Maria,
>
> What type of tests are you thinking about?  There are a number of
> projects outside Apache Harmony that generate test cases.  I'm not sure
> what you are looking for, but in Harmony we don't generate our tests.
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://www.expressaas.com/
http://openmeetings.googlecode.com/

Re: [testing] Automate the generation of tests

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.