Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Brunella del Sorbo <bd...@yahoo.it> on 2006/05/31 12:28:35 UTC

Log4J difference date

Hello to all,
I have an java application  that it uses log4j 1.2.4.
The log4j.properties is:
log4j.debug=true
log4j.rootLogger=debug, svcRichieste
log4j.appender.svcRichieste=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.svcRichieste.File=logs/SvcRichieste/svcRichieste.log
log4j.appender.svcRichieste.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.svcRichieste.layout.ConversionPattern=%d{ISO8601} %-5p [ %t ] %-
17c{2} (%13F:%L) %3x - %m%n
My problem is that when the application is running on a Windows machine the
hour brought back in the log files
is corrected regarding the hour of system;
when the application is running on a machine AIX the hour brought back in the
log files is 7 hours ahead
regarding the hour of sistema(Timezone DFT).
In both cases the application is deploying on application  server IBM WAS6.

On what it can depend?
Thanks in advance

Brunella