Posted to general@xml.apache.org by "Rautenberg, Stefan" <St...@dresdner-bank.com> on 2000/07/27 14:00:39 UTC

cocoon-installation

HI all,
We are trying to install cocoon under Tomcat 3.1 on a Win NT System.
The installation document says we need to modify the zone.properties file
In order to pass information to the Jserv-Engine.

The problem is: a such file doesn't exist anywhere in our Tomcat
installation.
And: Do the servlet zones represent the content directories of tomcat
document root (like ROOT)

Thanks in Advance for any help.

S. Rautenberg

RE: cocoon-installation

Posted by Vincent de Groot <Vd...@gmx.net>.
Well I used the Install case from the cocoon homepage...

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/install-case.html

when you follow all steps and do exactly what is written down it works
I have tried this tree times on a WinNt Machine (you don't need Win2k)

(does anybody know/have a simular step-by-step description for Linux
systems?)