Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by blackchoc <bl...@126.com> on 2015/05/14 09:09:47 UTC

activemq mqtt bug? some clientId or topic receive same message twice each

hi, we are using activemq 5.11.1 and mqtt protocol.
but we found that in some special topic, for example BW9oooovxkjPZY6kFwBB
and using clientId defined the same as the topic, the client will receive
the same message for twice.
but if I change another clientId, the message will be receive only once. in
other cases, the pub/sub system seems ok.
So i was wondering if this is a bug?

Re: activemq mqtt bug? some clientId or topic receive same message twice each

Posted by blackchoc <bl...@126.com>.
both of pub/sub client set message qos to 2(ONECE)