Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/05 16:47:40 UTC

using a path element to copy to archive the whole structure

Hello list,

I am currenlty working with path and have a problem. I checked the
documentation and see nothing that would help me.

I have a path named "maven.compile.src.set" which contains a list of
directories containing Java source files. I would like to create an archive
(jar or zip it does not matter) of those source files. The jar/zip task
seems to take only fileset. Is there a way to build a fileset from a path?
Any other way to create my archive with all the content denoted in the path
structure?

Thanks,
Stéphane

--
.::You're welcome ::.

Re: using a path element to copy to archive the whole structure

Posted by James Fuller <ji...@ruminate.co.uk>.
Stephane Nicoll wrote:

>Hello list,
>
>I am currenlty working with path and have a problem. I checked the
>documentation and see nothing that would help me.
>
>I have a path named "maven.compile.src.set" which contains a list of
>directories containing Java source files. I would like to create an archive
>(jar or zip it does not matter) of those source files. The jar/zip task
>seems to take only fileset. Is there a way to build a fileset from a path?
>Any other way to create my archive with all the content denoted in the path
>structure?

check out the <pathconvert/> task

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/pathconvert.html

gl, Jim Fuller

Re: using a path element to copy to archive the whole structure

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
There are some things that you might find useful at
antcontrib.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/antcontrib/

HTH,
Matt