Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org> on 2019/07/18 11:19:03 UTC

Re: THRIFT-3769

It appears in the 0.12.0 tag to me, here's the commit and the tag it
first appeared in is listed near the top:

https://github.com/apache/thrift/commit/33fb1a3f0da71ba79e3156f7d0c169e7480fcf26#diff-c6a81da7e9ec5ce3c040a3386a790b69

- Jim

Re: THRIFT-3769

Posted by "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>.
Releases of Thrift are very expensive (time-wise), so we only do them
twice a year.  The next one should start soon for 0.13.0.

- Jim

Re: THRIFT-3769

Posted by "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>.

Re: THRIFT-3769