Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Vikas Parashar <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 07:48:23 UTC

set default queue for user

Hello folks,

Could any body please let us know how can i assign a particular queue to my
user. My scenario is

Scheduler -> Capacity scheduler
Having 3 queue:->   A, B and C
Users  -> user1, user2 and user3

Now, what i am looking from above scenario.

   - if user1 submit any job that should automatically go to queue A.
   - if user2 submit any job that should automatically go to queue B
   - if user3 submit any job that should automatically go to queue C.

So, can anybody put some light on it; how can i make a default queue for
any user1,2 and 3.

Note** I don't want to define queue name at the run time(explicitly).

Rg:-
Vicky

Re: set default queue for user

Posted by Vikas Parashar <pa...@gmail.com>.