Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Fred Zimmerman <wf...@nimblebooks.com> on 2011/10/07 19:32:05 UTC

how to determine whether indexing is occurring?

I am running a big nutch job which is supposed to be sending information to
solr for indexing, but it does not seem to be occurring. the number of docs
and max docs in solr statistics is not changing. how can I figure out what's
happening here?

Re: how to determine whether indexing is occurring?

Posted by Fred Zimmerman <wf...@nimblebooks.com>.
I did this

bin/nutch crawl urls -solr http://localhost:8983/solr/ -depth 3 -topN 5

per http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchTutorial

Posted by Andy Lindeman <al...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 13:32, Fred Zimmerman <wf...@nimblebooks.com> wrote:
> I am running a big nutch job which is supposed to be sending information to
> solr for indexing, but it does not seem to be occurring. the number of docs
> and max docs in solr statistics is not changing. how can I figure out what's
> happening here?

Have you issued a commit?

--
Andy Lindeman