Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by pavan <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 06:43:16 UTC

hadoop eclipse plugin

Hi,

I am very new to hadoop, exploring hadoop-1.2.1 on windows using (cygwin +
eclipse europa). Can anyone guide/help me in finding the information on
eclipse plugin for the below configuration?

OS : Windows(using Cygwin)

Hadoop version : hadoop-1.2.1

Eclipse : Ecipse Europa 3.3.2

Thanks

Pavan Kumar D

Re: hadoop eclipse plugin

Posted by pavan kumar Danthuluri <pa...@gmail.com>.
Can you let me know the same for windows OS

Re: hadoop eclipse plugin

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.