Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Tim Dudgeon <td...@informaticsmatters.com> on 2011/08/19 10:26:41 UTC

Re: Anchor image to a cell

On 20/04/2011 14:16, Hannes Kleindienst wrote:

> No, it requires a fix within POI (in the ooxml package). I think, I did
> that on another computer at home, so I will check this evening.

Hannes, did you manage to track down this fix?

Tim

Re: Anchor image to a cell

Posted by Hannes Kleindienst <kl...@grid-it.at>.
Hi Tim,

I am currently using the 3.8b3 and everything seems to be working as
expected.

Thanks
Hannes

--
GRID-IT Gesellschaft für angewandte Geoinformatik mbH
Dr. Hannes Kleindienst

Technikerstrasse 21a, A-6020 Innsbruck
web www.grid-it.at
tel +43-(0)512-507 4861