Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Jin Jian <ji...@cnnic.cn> on 2003/10/29 07:17:10 UTC

[juddi-Developers] Re: juddi-developers digest, Vol 1 #166 - 5 msgs

Hi

 now I found a problem as I am using juddi.
 when I place tomcat+juddi in a machine,mysql in an other different
machine,the result is OK,(via clicked the hyperlink "validate" to see the
result).

but once I place them in the same one machine ,failed.(after clicked the
"validate",database connect fail!)
I do not konw the reason because my configure has not any changes;

why? Thanks

with regards

jinjian

RE: [juddi-Developers] Re: juddi-developers digest, Vol 1 #166 - 5 msgs

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Jin,

I've been having a similar problem recently although I have not tried
running MySQL and Tomcat on different devices. Are you receiving this
Exception?

java.sql.SQLException: Unable to connect to any hosts due to exception:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: connect

Which MySQL JDBC driver are you using?  Which version of MySQL? Tomcat?

Steve