Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Chen-Tse Tsai <ct...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/21 07:06:28 UTC

How to use ConceptMapper

Hi,

I have gone through the examples here:
http://uima.apache.org/doc-uima-examples.html. But couldn't find the
annotations from ConceptMapper in this example. Where can I specify that I
want to use ConceptMapper?

I also would like to use ConceptMapper in one of my project. After adding
it to pom.xml, I couldn't figure out how to use it. Is there any pointer to
sample codes?

I really appreciate any help!

Chen

Re: How to use ConceptMapper

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Hi,

Concept Mapper is an "add-on" and isn't described in the web page you
referenced, as you noticed.

You can read the docs for it here:
http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-addons-current/ConceptMapper/ConceptMapperAnnotatorUserGuide.html

To find this on the main web site, use the left-hand navigation bar to find:

Addons and Sandbox, and then, on that page, scroll down to the Addons components
and find the link to Concept Mapper Annotator, and then click at the bottom of
that section where it says
"Click here to access the user documentation"

HTH. -Marshall