Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de> on 2012/01/23 09:28:53 UTC

Re: [SOURCE] CoinMP tar ball

Hi Ariel,

On 21.01.2012 14:19, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 05:00:31PM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
>> BTW: I just saw that I had not checked in the CoinMP tar ball, yet.
>> It got lost in the process of transplanting my changes from git to
>> svn. Now it's there.
>
> any reason why you didn't take the sources from
> http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/
>
> http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/CoinMP-1.6.0.tgz
> seems to be the official release, 4 MB smaller that the one checked in
> as it does not have .svn folders.

I did not see the link to the tarball directory on
https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP until today.  The download section
only mentions the SVN. Which is what I put into the archive.

I will have to check why the tgz is smaller than the tar.bz2.

Thanks for link,
Andre

Re: [SOURCE] CoinMP tar ball

Posted by Andre Fischer <af...@a-w-f.de>.

On 23.01.2012 10:45, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 09:28:53AM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
>> Hi Ariel,
>>
>> On 21.01.2012 14:19, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Andre,

>>> any reason why you didn't take the sources from
>>> http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/
>>>
>>> http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/CoinMP-1.6.0.tgz
>>> seems to be the official release, 4 MB smaller that the one checked in
>>> as it does not have .svn folders.
>>
>> I did not see the link to the tarball directory on
>> https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP until today.  The download
>> section only mentions the SVN. Which is what I put into the archive.
>

> it looks as they have to entry points (like the SouceForge projects):
>
> * http://www.coin-or.org/index.html
>    with http://www.coin-or.org/download.html
>
> * https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP
>
>> I will have to check why the tgz is smaller than the tar.bz2.
>
> I did a diff and all I got where the .svn folders.

Argh.  That explains it.

OK, I have replaced the tarball with the one from the CoinMP website.

-Andre

Re: [SOURCE] CoinMP tar ball

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Andre,

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 09:28:53AM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
> Hi Ariel,
>
> On 21.01.2012 14:19, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
> >
> >Hi Andre,
> >
> >On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 05:00:31PM +0100, Andre Fischer wrote:
> >>BTW: I just saw that I had not checked in the CoinMP tar ball, yet.
> >>It got lost in the process of transplanting my changes from git to
> >>svn. Now it's there.
> >
> >any reason why you didn't take the sources from
> >http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/
> >
> >http://www.coin-or.org/download/source/CoinMP/CoinMP-1.6.0.tgz
> >seems to be the official release, 4 MB smaller that the one checked in
> >as it does not have .svn folders.
>
> I did not see the link to the tarball directory on
> https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP until today.  The download
> section only mentions the SVN. Which is what I put into the archive.

it looks as they have to entry points (like the SouceForge projects):

* http://www.coin-or.org/index.html
  with http://www.coin-or.org/download.html

* https://projects.coin-or.org/CoinMP

> I will have to check why the tgz is smaller than the tar.bz2.

I did a diff and all I got where the .svn folders.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina