Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Sergey Chugunov <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/09 06:58:57 UTC

IEP-53 Maintenance Mode: request for review

Hello Igniters,

I'm getting closer to finishing main ticket for Maintenance Mode feature
[1] and now working on test fixes (most likely test modifications are
needed).

So I would like to ask for a review of my pull request [2] to discuss the
code earlier. Test status is pretty good so I expect to get a green visa
soon.

Could you please take a look?

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8325

Re: IEP-53 Maintenance Mode: request for review

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Sergey, thank you, no further comments on the public API changes from my
side.
We certainly need more eyes on this, though - I can't do a full review
since I'm not very familiar with this area.

Posted by Sergey Chugunov <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hello Sergey,