Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 15:17:50 UTC

Why do we need resources-facesconfig again?

Martin,

I'm currently trying out IDEA.  I seem to recall that you created
resources-facesconfig for a reason related to IDEA.  Can you refresh
my memory as to why its necessary to be in its own folder instead of
with the rest of the resources in src/main/resources?

Regards,

Sean

Re: Why do we need resources-facesconfig again?

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry wrong list.