Posted to user@livy.apache.org by JF Chen <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/22 03:52:56 UTC

Can livy execute code when session is in busy state?

 Can livy execute code when session  is in busy state?

Regard,
Junfeng Chen

Re: Can livy execute code when session is in busy state?

Posted by Meisam Fathi <me...@gmail.com>.
If you create a new session, the session will get a new Spark Context and
will run completely in isolation from the first session.

Thanks,
Meisam

Posted by JF Chen <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.