Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nicolas de Robert <nd...@ilog.fr> on 2003/09/18 20:07:22 UTC

How to initialize the slide server with dynamic content?

Hello,

At start-up, I would like to initialize the slide server with data that
is located on another remote server.
But it seems to me that slide enables to supply data through the xml
data file only.
Am I missing something?
If so, where, in the code, is the best place to populate the server?

Thank you,
---
Nicolas.

Re: How to initialize the slide server with dynamic content?

Posted by Nicolas de Robert <nd...@ilog.fr>.
Ok,
I found a way to do it:
simply overload the WebdavServlet and do stuff in the init method.
Hope this is the right way to do it.

---
Nicolas.

Posted by Nicolas de Robert <nd...@ilog.fr>.