Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Nielsen, Clinton" <Cl...@Intuit.com> on 2003/07/02 21:25:11 UTC

RE: [Fwd: Re: exporting RadialGradientPaint to .SVG]

Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 09:04:40 +0200
From: Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr>
To: Batik Users <ba...@xml.apache.org>

Hi,

The SVGGraphics2D implementation only exports to SVG the regular Java 2D
Paint
object. The RadialGradientPaint is a Batik extension and unfortunately its
export has not be coded in the SVGGraphics2D. However it should be quite
simple to add such a support, you can even do it from the outside by
subclassing the DefaultExtensionHandler and redefining the handlePaint()
method such that it creates the right SVGPaintDescriptor for the
RadialGradientPaint.

Hope this helps.

Re: [Fwd: Re: exporting RadialGradientPaint to .SVG]

Posted by Christophe Jolif <cj...@ilog.fr>.
Nielsen,

See: http://xml.apache.org/batik/svggen.html ("extending Paint object to SVG
element translation" section) for an example of a SVGPaintDescriptor you
should build.

Hope this helps.

Nielsen, Clinton wrote:

> [...]

Christophe