Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Gregorius Soedharmo <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/10 16:39:55 UTC

Need help installing Zookeeper service in Ubuntu 16.04

Hello,

I'm having problem installing Zookeeper as a service in Ubuntu, can you
help by answering either of these stack exchange question?

https://askubuntu.com/questions/1022575/what-is-the-proper-way-to-install-zookeeper-on-ubuntu-16-04-for-both-standalone

https://devops.stackexchange.com/questions/3833/what-is-the-proper-way-to-install-zookeeper-on-ubuntu-16-04-for-both-standalone

TIA,
Greg

Re: Need help installing Zookeeper service in Ubuntu 16.04

Posted by Gregorius Soedharmo <so...@gmail.com>.
Shawn, Norbert,

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a go.

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Greg,

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Gregorius Soedharmo <so...@gmail.com>.