Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2022/10/23 14:51:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Heron 0.20.5-incubating release

Hi All, We are pleased to announce the release of Apache Heron
0.20.5-incubating. The release is available at:
https://heron.apache.org/download Thanks to everyone who has contributed to
this release. Release notes can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/releases
Convenience binaries include: - An official Apache Heron Docker Image -
Maven Artifacts
- PyPi Artifacts
- Install scripts for the following OS: - Debian11
- CentOS7 - Ubuntu 22.04
- Darwin (Intel chip)

On behalf of the Heron team,
Josh Fischer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Heron 0.20.5-incubating release

Posted by Ron Wilcom <rw...@wilcomweb.net>.
great!!!  thanks all!!

Posted by Saad Ur Rahman <sa...@apache.org>.
Thank you.