Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Chun Yuen Lim <li...@siswa.um.edu.my> on 2015/04/17 11:13:04 UTC

Storm UI Internal Server Error

I follow the method in
https://hadooptips.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/configuring-single-node-storm-cluster/
set up my storm in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. When I try to connect to the Storm UI,
the error as picture attached. My storm.yaml in /home/user/storm/conf is as
below:

########### These MUST be filled in for a storm configuration
 storm.zookeeper.servers:
     - "localhost"

 storm.zookeeper.port: 2181

 nimbus.host: "localhost"
 nimbus.thrift.port: 6627
# ui.port:8772

 storm.local.dir: "/home/user/storm/data"

 java.library.path: "/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle"

 supervisor.slots.ports:
     - 6700
     - 6701
     - 6702
     - 6703
     - 6704

Anyone know how to solve this? I'm a newbie, a detail solution will be
helpful. Thank you.

Re: Storm UI Internal Server Error

Posted by Chun Yuen Lim <li...@siswa.um.edu.my>.
The problem is solved now. I lack myid in my zookeeper/conf directory. And
also there is an error in my zoo.cfg, if I'm using standalone mode, the
server.1, server.2, server.3, autopurge, initLimit & syncLimit is not
needed.

Re: Storm UI Internal Server Error

Posted by Chun Yuen Lim <li...@siswa.um.edu.my>.
I do install Apache Zookeper

Re: Storm UI Internal Server Error

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Did you install Zookeeper to nimbus node? Seems like nimbus cannot connect
Zookeeper.

--
Name : 임 정택
Blog : http://www.heartsavior.net / http://dev.heartsavior.net

Re: Storm UI Internal Server Error

Posted by Chun Yuen Lim <li...@siswa.um.edu.my>.

Posted by Ankit Toshniwal <an...@gmail.com>.
Can you check if you have Nimbus running? and if you can attach nimbus logs
that will help with troubleshooting.

Ankit